Easyjet acknowledge that traveling with kids can occasionally be difficult, so they’ve made it as simple as they can for their passengers.
- Passengers will be boarded early if they are traveling with children under the age of five. If necessary, Easyjet will additionally carry two free additional items for your child in the hold.
- These include a portable crib, stroller, car seat, collapsible or conventional pram, booster seat, and/or baby carrier.
- To guarantee you sit together, you can select your seats in advance (extra charge);
- Easyjet supports breastfeeding, and passengers are welcome to nurse their infants at any moment while traveling.
Easyjet’s definition of age groups
- Infant = 14 days – 2 years old (You must reserve a separate seat for your youngster if they are older than two or turn two while you are traveling)
- Child = 2 – 15 years old (Children between these ages are not permitted to travel unless they are with an adult who is at least 16 years old)
- Adult = 16+ (EasyJet considers anyone who is this age or older to be an adult, so you are able to fly with kids and persons who need special help)
You don’t need to bring a medical certificate if you’re pregnant and you can travel up until the end of your 35th week (32nd week for multiple pregnancies). There are certain restricted seats on the plane, but we make that information clear when you book.